☆ Review: Tivia-Japan: Nagito Komaeda Figure

4:34 PM

Hello my little cutie babies! I've had such a busy week visiting family and friends but I had so much fun!♥ I also hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day! ♥ I'm happy to be home now though (◡‿◡✿) I came home to possibly the best package I have ever been sponsored! This review is sponsored from Ebay seller Tivia-Japan! Tivia-Japan offered to sponsor me a figurine from their store ♥ I chose Nagito Komaeda from Super Dangan Ronpa 2 (>ω<*)ノ

You can find the links here ヾ(^-^)ノ:

[ Tivia-Japan Store ]

[ Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Nagito Komaeda Figure ]

Tivia-Japan is an online Ebay seller that sells a wide variety of Japanese merchandise and video games. They have an amazing selection of figurines and collectibles.♥ They asked me to share their personal email with all of you guys! You can contact them with any questions here : abia@abia-abia.com. They're super sweet and speak perfect english!

Here's the screen shot of the item in their store. It's priced at US $130.00! It's 100% worth the price! The figure itself is about 9 inches, and it's brand new in original packaging.

It took only ONE WEEK for it to arrive from Japan to Canada! It was shipped in this box, and it was super protected!\(^0^)/

Here's a bunch of photos of the product in it's packaging! I couldn't show it well, but I was so surprised at the size! It's so much larger than I expected. I wanted to take all of these pictures to try and show the product as much as possible!!

This is the packaging and figurine inside the box! As you can see, the whole product is protected and the pieces are each individually wrapped. V(=^・ω・^=)v

This is so detailed! It comes with a bunch of little pieces to change up his expressions! He comes with two faces/heads, and an extra arm and a hand with red nails ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) ehehh. I wanted to try and show off as much as I can, so I took a tonne of photos for this review and I want to share all of these pictures~~

Here's some photos of his cutie little face straight out of the box~ ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ And an upclose of the details on his chain!

These are the pieces that can detach and what it looks like. Haha headless Komaeda..

Oh gosh the detail on this figure is amazing ୧( ॑ധ ॑)୨ It's such a perfect Komaeda~ ahh ♪♪

This is his alternate looks~!

Detailed Review

Let's go onto the detailed review for this amazing figurine !!

Look: ♥♥♥♥♥

THIS WHOLE FIGURE IS PERFECT AND AMAZING. It looks EXACTLY like Komaeda and it's so sweet! All of his extra features are all so perfect too! I love how you can change up his look and make him express different emotions. This also has hecka a lot of detail too!!

Quality: ♥♥♥♥♥

5/5 hearts for quality! I couldn't ask for better quality! This is so perfect.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall, I'm extremely (shsl)LUCKy to receive this wonderful product! I'm so happy with this and I couldn't ask for a better Komaeda.

♥♥♥ Tivia-Japan ♥♥♥

Store

I cannot thank you enough for providing this figure! I hope all of you guccis check out this amazing store (and maybe make some purchases? ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ ) The quality on it is amazing and the shipping is super duper fast! These are great for any fan/collector ~ Thank you for reading~



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter