☆ Review: Nagisa Rave Jacket (CircusDoll Storenvy ☆)

11:03 AM

Hey lil guccis babies~ ♥ Eheh this review is totally not biased (︶ω︶). I have a bunch of reviews to post this week and i'm super duper excited~ It's also really sunny and pretty outside lately, and hopefully all the snow will melt and it'll be nice and warm soon! Today I'm gonna review an item from CircusDoll on storenvy. Eheh many of you guys may already know who owns this store, but i'll do an honest review, I swear!♪♪

Okay~ So, Circus Doll is a small little storenvy, that sells a variety of wigs, cosplay costumes, circle lenses, lolita, and shoes~ ♪ Everything for your cosplay needs in one place! (▰˘◡˘▰)♥♥ I bought a Nagisa "rave" jacket, from Free!Iwatobi swim club from this store! Links below ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ;

[ Circus Doll ]

[ Nagisa Jacket ]

(ok so lets pretend you don't see "your store is currently open" ;) ) So this jacket is currently out of stock, but maybe they'll get some more soon (maybe maybe?? )~ It sells for $60.00, and comes in sizes S-XXL.

Sooo it took about 1 week for the order to come in the mail ♥ But it took about 3 weeks preparing the order and such with the agents... uAu It was shipped in a box (along with the rest of the order we placed~) but you guys should receive them in shipping envelopes!!ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

Here's what the jacket looks like~ It's pretty cute! The inside is lined with a softer fabric and its really comfy!

Here's some photos of some of the details, the patches are on really well and the buttons are sturdy! The whole quality of the jacket is waaaay better than I would have thought! It's well worth $60! It's made really well and I didn't have any troubles with any of it!

I didn't have time to cosplay Nagisa in the jacket yet, but hopefully soon! Here's some outfit pictures of the jacket (>ω<*)ノ♥♥ I cosplayed Nagisa a little while ago, and i'm pretty happy with how it turned out~ You can view them here , and with Rei-Chan here

Detailed Review

Fit: ♥♥♥♥

I ordered a small in the jacket, and it fits me perfectly! I was kind of scared because I thought it would be very small, but it fit!

Look: ♥♥♥♥♥

Ahhh this is the cutest little jacket! I loved this one the most out of all the characters~ and I'm really happy I bought it!

Quality: ♥♥♥♥♥

The quality is really great! It's made really well and I didn't have a problem with it.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall, I really love this jacket! It's really cute and it's well made~ uwu

♥♥♥ Circus Doll ♥♥♥

Contact

FAQ

Store Link

Huehuehue I don't know if you guys know or not, but circus doll is owned by Ethan and I~ Honestly, the free jackets are really good quality.. I'll try and do some reviews on the wigs soon for you guys! ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ yeah yeah~ Thank you for reading~



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter