☆ Review: Sheinside Black Contrast Dress

7:40 AM

Hello, today I will be writing my fifth Sheinside review! (*´・v・) I tried to write this earlier today... but then half way through my computer froze and then it got deleted..uAu Sooo here I am again... You can also read my most previous Sheinside post here ! Most of you guys probably are familiar with Sheinside, but for those who aren't ...

"Sheinside.com was one of the web's first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Based in China, Sheinside offers the lastest street style dresses ,coats, boots &more. If you're tired of going out and finding someone else with the exact same outfit, or if you’re looking for a new, fresh look that nobody else has then you’re at the right place. We offer the latest (almost daily) in women’s fashion from the high-streets of London, paris, Tokyo, Shanghai &New York at a price you can afford.. Our target audience is the fashion conscious 18-35 women's wear market. We aim to be exciting and innovative, offering our customers the fashion they want, when they want. To stay in touch with the ever changing trends within our market we have developed a dynamic and very responsive organisation."

As in the title, I will be review a dress I had gotten from Sheinside! You can find the links below before I start the review~ Also make sure to click the links so you can check out the dress, and other great finds in their store!:

[ Sheinside ]

[ Black Contrast Sheer Striped Ruffle Dress ]

This is the stock photo of the dress I got. It's priced at $22.95, and it's a ONE SIZE only. (^~^)

The dress was shipped in an envelope, and then a 'Sheinside' plastic bag for more protection :)

The dress looks exactly like it does in the stock photos! It's also very roomy, and stretchy! My torso is kind of short, so it shows my belly more so than the model, but I really like this dress. I wanted a black dress for a while now so I can pair it with more things. This dress is great for casual wear or even a little dressy. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Detailed Review

Sorry this review is kinda cut short at parts~ I tried to write this 4 times and my internet kept deleting it ;A; But lets talk about the detailed review now ^___^

Fit: ♥♥♥♥

The dress fit really well~! The length was great, and the mesh areas weren't tight at all! The only problem was that it only comes in one size, therefore it's not very adjustable for others :(

Look: ♥♥♥♥♥

I like the way it looks on uwu It makes me seem more mature I think heheh (^・ω・^ ) Plus it's easy to pair with different things, and you can just throw it on if you're in a rush, or don't know what to wear and look good! ;u; that's what I like about dresses anyway~ They look like you've put a lot of effort into the way you dress, but they're really easy.

Quality: ♥♥♥♥♥

The dress is in perfect condition and the quality is great!! Plus, the cost is very reasonable for something like this! :)

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥

I give this 5/5 overall!!!

♥♥♥ Sheinside ♥♥♥

Contact Us

About

FAQ

Thank you all for reading and make sure to check out Sheinside for more fabulous finds! I hope you all have a great day!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter