☆ Review: Unqiso - Barbie Angel Green

8:09 AM

Hey everyone! (*´・v・) Today I have a review for you for some pretty green lenses from Uniqso ! I originally had two pairs of lenses, but I'm going to make them separate posts. I always have such a hard time finding green lenses that look okay. I own three pairs now, but it's hard to make a natural green eye colour. While these lenses weren't the exact colour I was looking for, they are very vibrant and pretty on their own!

" We believe that the beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. Therefore; we devote ourselves to providing you the best & branded big eyes makeup accessories including circle lenses, eye shadows, false eyelashes and other eye makeup accessories. Not only this; to make you the show-stopper; we recently introduced a new line of Korean skincare & beauty products. We at UNIQSO are endeavoring to turn you all into glam dolls by ensuring the availability of the topnotch beauty products culled from Korea and Japan for your delight!"

[ Uniqso ]

[ Barbie Angel Green ]

Also, I have a discount code : Use the code "eikkibunny" for 10% off next purchase !!!

Both of the lenses were shipped in this envelope. It took about 4 weeks for the lenses ti arrive with standard shipping.

They're both packaged into little separate boxes and they each come with a free lens case! (*≧▽≦) Personally, I had a lot of trouble trying to use this lens case because I thought that the white parts were the bottom, (but they're the cover) and all the solution kept pouring out ... (it's my own stupid fault lol)

Here's the lenses and what they look like~ They're a very bright green colour. I think these lenses would work very well on all eye colours, and be vibrant on even dark eyes! ヾ(´・ω・`)

This is what the lenses looked like in my eyes. The top picture is with one lens and my natural eye. As you can tell, it gives a widening "dolly" effect, and they're a very pretty bright colour! ( I'm wearing dolly wink #2 for top lashes and #14 for lower lashes!)

I used these lenses for my Vanille cosplay! Vanille was the first cosplay I ever had uwu These lenses are a perfect colour for her eyes~

Detailed Review

Fit: ♥♥♥♥♥

I honestly think these are the most comfortable lenses I own! Usually when I get lenses, it takes a few blinks for them to adjust comfortable onto my eyes, but these ones were so easy to put in !

Look: ♥♥♥♥

4/5 for look~! They don't look as natural as normal green eyes, but they're very pretty lenses!

Quality: ♥♥♥♥♥

Perfect quality! Each pair of lenses comes in a little box, and the lenses are secure in a bottle. Plus they came with a free lens case for storage!

Overall: ♥♥♥♥

Overall these are 4/5 ~ Just because i'm super picky about lenses and how they look... I like to wear lenses out on a daily bases so I like them to look sort of natural, just with a widening effect.

♥♥♥ Uniqso ♥♥♥

FAQ

About

Contact

Uniqso has one of the widest variety lenses I've seen ! They sell standard circle lenses to crazy halloween lenses!They also have this "Circle Lens Library" which is very helpful for all the beginners of circle lenses having a questioning mind. Please make sure to check them out! And remember my code "eikkibunny" ^_^ Thank you for reading !



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter