☆ Review: Unqiso - Beuberry Kitten Eyes Violet

4:06 PM

Hey hey everyone~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm listening to owl city aaaha and eating eggies~ I have another review here from Uniqso! This was originally supposed to be with my last review, but I thought it would be best to separate them both. (Also, I wanted to have a few days wearing the lenses to test them out).

You can read my previous Uniqso post here \(・∀・*)~~

[ Uniqso ]

[ Beuberry Kitten Eyes Violet ]

Annnd don't forget I have a discount code : Use the code "eikkibunny" for 10% off next purchase !!!

I'm using the same images as my last post because they came in the same envelope! :^) But yeah~ Here's the lens bottle,

The lenses came with a free lens case~! Also this is what the lenses looked like up close. They're a very nice purple mix uwu

Here's the lenses in my eyes~ (・∀・ ) I like these lenses a lot !! As you can see, they add a widening effect, as well as a mellow purple tone! I like these because they're not very bright and you can't really tell, but they really enhance your everyday look! I'm also wearing Dolly Wink #2 for top lashes and #14 for lower lashes!

I did take quite a few selfies (ι´Д`)ノ You can just scroll quick if you don't wanna see them hahah... These were over the course of a few days~ (hehe and I dyed my hair a pink/blue tone today~~) But these lenses were really comfortable!!

Detailed Review

Fit: ♥♥♥♥♥

These lenses are so comfortable!! They fit and look great! :) I love them!

Look: ♥♥♥♥♥

I've never owned purple lenses before, and I was kind of worried about "different" kinds of eye colours because usually I can't wear them daily. Buuuut with these ones it's totally different! They look really nice and almost natural? :)

Quality: ♥♥♥♥♥

Quality is same as the green lenses! Every lens comes in it's own bottle for protection, so they're brand new and perfect uwu

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall, I really love these lenses! I've worn them for three days in a row after I got them! They're really pretty and they add a lot to my overall look.

♥♥♥ Uniqso ♥♥♥

FAQ

About

Contact

Uniqso has one of the widest variety lenses I've seen ! They sell standard circle lenses to crazy halloween lenses!They also have this "Circle Lens Library" which is very helpful for all the beginners of circle lenses having a questioning mind. Please make sure to check them out! And remember my code "eikkibunny" ^_^ Thank you for reading !



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter