☆ Review: CSddlink Cosplay; Maka Albarn Costume

9:03 AM

Hey bunnies~! I'm so sorry this review has taken so long~! I wanted to wait and try and get a little photo shoot in before I reviewed this, and I had been so busy! Last weekend was the convention, and Ethan and I were selling items and merchandise there~! It was a lot of fun, but very tiresome! ;A;

I have a review for you all today from CSddlink Cosplay! I have been admiring their items forever and the seem to have every type of costume! ;w; At the time, I chose a Maka Albarn costume because Ethan had gotten a Soul jacket and we were planning on doing them both to the convention... Buuut plans changed and stuff~ I almost wish I can just own every costume on this website 8) haha You can find the links below ; ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

[ CSddlink Webstore ]

[ CSddlink Ebay ]

[ Maka Albarn Costume ]

The costume on their store is priced at $94.99 with free shipping~! There store rating on Ebay is also very high (which is really good!) It's also custom made, so you can send them your sizes~!

The package took probably around 3 weeks to arrive. (I wasn't home at the time and I sent it to my mom's house :) )

Inside, everything was neatly packaged. It also had this funny little slip asking customers to measure their sizes if it doesn't fit and email them before leaving bad service.

The actual costume came with every thing shown :-) (It came with the coat, vest, shirt, tie, gloves, and skirt)

Here are all of my cosplay photos we took~~ ^____^ The costume fit perfectly~! A huuge thanks to Ethan for taking the pictures and editing them, and thank you Emmeline for blocking the sun B) We all had a very fun day out and about together uwu

ALSO LIKE ETHAN'S PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE HERE ! ! !

Hehehe I didn't have time to make the shoes or sythe~ uwu

Wig - Taobao ( I bought a plain long straight ashe blonde wig, and my sister styled it in the back and put it into pigtails. She did a criss cross french braid in the back to hide the wig cap!)

Lenses - Uniqso (You can use the discount code "eikkibunny" for 10% off)

Costume - CSddlink

Detailed Review

Fit: ♥♥♥♥♥

The costume was perfect! It fit very well, plus the vest and shirt was even a bit roomy~

Look: ♥♥♥♥♥

I think the costume looked great ;v;

Quality: ♥♥♥♥

The quality was great! Except at the end my button got hooked in my bag and then it popped off ;A; But that was probably my fault

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall, I rate this store a 5/5 and I will be buying from them again in the future! I loved it and they carry so many different costumes !

Thank you all for reading, and thank you to Ethan for the photos and thank you Emmeline for going with us and blocking the sun and helping me pose and thank you CSddlink for letting me write this review! I would love to work with you guys again in the future ^o^



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter