♥♥ Back to School Shopping Guide

9:38 AM

Hello~! Summer holidays is almost over for most of you guys, and it even has ended for some, so today I decided to do a simple back to school fashion and item post~! Fortunately, i'm not going back to school this year, but I do miss school shopping! (*´・v・) It was one of my favourite times! Luckily for you guys, I know a bunch of stores that are having back to school sales !! I will be sharing them all during this guide/wishlist/post. Even though school sucks I love the fall! I love the smell, and the weather and Halloween is coming up! I almost wish I was going back to school haha. I see everyone posting and having fun with friends, and I'm just home and going to work.. :(

Okay~! So first thing that's important for back to school, is new clothes! ;v; Here's some of my favourite stores, that have discounts and my favourite items from them!

Spreepicky

For Spreepicky, you can use the code : school15 for 15% off until August 30th!

Spreepicky has basically everything you can imagine in their store~! They have lots of clothing, shoes and accessories! Perfect for school~!

Here are some of my favourite items from their store:

Spreepicky has free fast shipping as well! And if you spend $50 or more, they'll give you thank you presents! :)

Once August 30th has passed, you can use my discount code "eikkibunny" for 10% off!

CircusDoll

For CircusDoll, you can use the discount code : “school2014” for 10% off your order!

CircusDoll has many different clothing,shoes,accessories and wigs~! They recently added cute alpacassos to their store as well!;v;

Here are some of my favourite items from there:

CircusDoll has the cheapest options out of all of these stores ;v; They have quick shipping and if you have any questions, just ask!

Showishes

Showishes has a small variety of things, but everything is very cute! They have a great variety of different bags~!

My favourite items from here are:

Showishes has good shipping as well! :)

FashionKawaii

Fashion Kawaii has a super large variety of comfy hoodies, and more gender neutral clothing compared to these other stores!(。´∀`)ノ They also have a really really big selection of school bags which is perfect for back to school!

I also have a discount code for this store!! You can use the code "eikkibunny" for 10% off!

My favourite items from this store are:

I actually haven't shopped here yet, but I will be doing a review soon! :) Since I chose an item to review, they added so many more things to their store and I just actually want it all!

Some other good clothing stores would be :

Sheinside

Himi

BoBon21

MySis

SweetyShop

For other items for back to school, I would recommend:

Stationary -

Modes4U

Makeup -

Uniqso

HoneyColour

Thank you all so much for reading this review, and I hope it was a little bit helpful for some of you!! ;v;

Have a good year in school!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter