☆ Review: Tivia-Japan: Kirino Figure

5:02 PM

Hey hey~! I've been finally able to catch up on these reviews !!٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶* It's good~! Today/ well tonight, I will be reviewing this figure I received from Tivia- Japan. This will be my second review for this store! ^o^ This store is the reason I've started collecting figures. You can read my previous review here.

Tivia Japan contacted me to review a second item from their store. I was so happy because I love this store and the seller is so kind! ;v; My new favourite thing is to collect figures, and they're very expensive so I can't afford many ;; So I was happy to get offered another one! They asked for me to send them a photo of my figures I owned and they would send me a secret one for this review.

My package came within 10 days of shipping! It was boxed so neatly with paper and protection wrap inside, and as you can see the box isn't damaged at all!

When I opened up the box I was so surprised to see my waifu~ ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶ (hehe just kiddin ethan is my waifu )

I'm so happy I got this one! I have been eyeing this Kirino figure for a while now and I was secretly hoping it would be this one!!

The box is so cute and clean~ It looks so nice.

The inside of the box was detailed with this polka dot pattern ;v; And the figure is protected in plastic.

She came with four parts that can be taken apart. Her skirt can be put on or off. She has cute little panties on underneath that match her outfit

Here are some photos of her by the pillow she owns in the show. ヽ( ★ω★)ノ She's so cute and lots of detail!

And here are some more photos~!

This figure is super detailed and she's so cute! I love her little outfit and pose (/v\ )

I highly recommend this seller!! If anyone is looking to buy a figure, or if you want to surprise someone with a christmas present you should shop here! The seller even said if there's a figure you're looking for, or just something you want added, they would do their best to find it and add it into their store for you! Here's a link to the seller again :

TIVIA JAPAN

Thank you so much for reading my post of my newest figure! I hope my collection will grow and one day I can get a cabinet for them ovo

I hope you stay tuned to my future reviews! Here's some that I have to do soon ; -Uniqso Scleras, Uniqso November, Gyaru Shop, And maybe a makeup tutorial video?? ;o;

Thanks again!! Time for bed now!!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter