☆ Review: Chubbie & Brownie Phone Case

11:37 AM

Hey guys! Today I will be doing a review for a beautiful phone case I received from Chubbie and Brownie!

You can find the store links below ;

[ Etsy Shop ]

[ Instagram ]

You can use my discount code "eikkibunny" for 10% off !

☆ Also the store currently is having a sale and all items are priced down ☆

My order took about 3 weeks to arrive! It was shipped in a shipping envelope with lots of bubble wrap for protection! :)

Excuse the bad lighting for these photos ;;

I got some extra free gifts with the phone case! The donut things are headphone wraps! They keep the headphones from getting tangled! And the stick is a stylus for the screen, but also can be used as a deco dust plug! There was also a sheet of paper on how to care for a deco phone case, which was really nice of them to add that.

I was asked which designs I wanted on the phone case. There was a whole bunch of different choices I could choose from! I chose Sylveon and Marie!

The phone case is so cute! I love it!! It's made extremely professional, and everything is on nicely. I love the way the colours go together.

Most of my recent selfies I have this case on my phone ;v;

I love this phone case a lot and it's super cute! It's so perfect. The quality is 10/10. I had no problems with it at all! And shipping + customer service is great!

Thank you so much for reading~!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aww, cute phone case ^^

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter