☆ Review: Sheinside

2:21 PM

Hey everyone! I have to push myself to write on here more! I've been very busy with our new puppy Pema ! ;v; She's so little and cute! But hard to do my own things because I have to always watch her. Today I will be writing a review for Sheinside! I got these clothes a few months ago, but I've been so blocked full of reviews and things I hadn't had time to write one yet.

[ Sheinside ]

My package took about 6 weeks for my items to arrive :)

I got the knit sweater and the skirt! You can find the other items in the photo here.

I wanted the skirt and sweater because I thought it would be a cute combo! ;v;

Here's some mirror photos of me wearing the outfit~ Also I got these new extensions from VPFASHION and you can use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount!

And some more photos ~ taken by ethan ! He also has a new blogspot~ check it out here !

Skirt :

I really like this skirt. It's comfortable and fits perfectly! The thing I don't like about this skirt is the material is very thick and kind of itchy... :(

Top :

I wanted this top because it was just a normal cozy sweater to wear in the winter! The sleeves were a weird length though.

Overall, I would rate these two items to be 3.5/5! I will for sure wear them again, but I'm not super in love with them. I do like how these two look together and it's a nice simple cozy outfit. But I'm a little upset with the sleeve length.

Thank you so much for reading and I wish you all a good day! Sorry this had to be cut short, Pema woke up ! ;A;;



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter