☆ Review: Uniqso - Dolly Eye Blytheye Green

6:13 AM

Good morning everyone! I'm up early with Pema so I decided to write a review. My review today will be on a pair of green lenses I got from Uniqso!

[ Uniqso ]

[ Dolly Eye Blytheye Green ]

Remember to use my code "eikkibunny" for 10% off!

These lenses were shipped with my previous review lenses so you can view the packaging there!

The lenses came in a little box with a free lens case! I'm pretty sure by now I can confidently say uniqso will give out a lens case with every pair of lens you purchase!

This is what they looked like in the case! They're very vibrant looking and they're true to the photo shown!

This is what they looked like in my eyes! (This photo is weird because I barely had eye makeup on lol ) but they're a nice bright green! That blended well with my natural eyes. They were also easy to put in and very comfortable

I bought these lenses originally for Rapunzel! uwu I'm excited to cosplay her and take nicer selfies than these lol. I need to properly fix my dress and the wig!(also the lighting was shitty this day) But these lenses will be perfect for her!!

Some other selfies with the lenses~

The extensions I'm wearing are from Vpfashion.com, and you can use my discount code "eikkibunny" for 10% off your order!

Overall, I really like these lenses! They're true to the stock photos, and are very bright! They also blended well with my eyes so they look good!

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day! I really hope spring comes soon I'm so sick of winter already..



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter