☆ Review: The Better Sweater

8:22 AM

Hi hi~ Today I will be writing my second review for The Better Sweater!

I also have a discount code here for this shop: Use the code "eikkibunny" for 10% off !

"Welcome! Everything here is handmade by me with glitter and love! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ My creations are inspired by video games, films, television, and all things cute. I put my absolute best into everything I make! ♪ All items currently take from 2 to 12 days to ship, so please be patient! Made to order items take the same amount of time, but could be longer depending on how many items need to be made. If you are concerned about shipping times please contact me prior to purchasing! ♡Custom Word Hearts Available!♡ If there is a specific phrase you want in one of my word necklaces, message my shop and I can make a custom order! I can also make necklaces that I already have in different colours! Keep in mind that I can only fit so many words per necklace (and the longest word can be 7 characters)~ Feel free to message me with any questions about any of my items, I would be happy to help! Thank you so much for taking a look at my shop!☆彡"

My order only took about a week to arrive, since we're in the same province! I met the owner of this shop once and she was so sweet! I can't wait to see her again in April ~ uwu

The package was bubble wrapped so the items were protected!

These are the items I received. I asked if I could have a custom Brady necklace

These items look very professional and are made well!

Here's the first necklace! This is a sweet little Rillakkuma desgin! It's sparkly and pretty. I love the little star bead and the overall colour scheme. It's so cute!

OKAY SO BRADY IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE. I LOVE HOW HE'S SUCH A HUGE BABY. SO I ASKED TAYLOR IF SHE COULD MAKE ME A BRADY NECKLACE AND SHE DID AND IT'S PERFECT.

I've gotten a few items from this store in the past, and ALL of them are perfect! They're all made extremely well! 10/10! The customer service is great, along with prices and shipping!

I hope you all enjoyed this and please check out The Better Sweater ! You can use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ahhhhh that Rilakkuma necklace is adorable <3 <3 <3 <3
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those necklaces~! Super cute <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rilakkuma, I have a big collection ^^

    I follow :)

    http://myblythejulyandme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter