☆ Review: Himi Haul

12:33 PM

Hey everyone! Today I will be reviewing items I got from Himi store ! :) I have a lot of reviews to do lately so I hope I don't bore you guys ;v;

Everything in this review can be found at Himi ! Links will be below, but you can use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount!

[ Himi ]

[ Vintage Yarn Strap Dress ]

[ Thriller Cartoon Printed Jacket ]

Remember to use my code !

This is what my package was shipped in. It arrived in 4 weeks

These are the items I got. They were all individually packaged.

I couldn't find the exact link to this dress on their store, but it should be there soon ! They sent this little fan as a free gift.

The link for this jacket can be found above.

The link for this dress can also be found above

This is the first dress. It was rather a bit big on me and a little long. My first long dress lol. It was a very sunny day so it was rather hard to take photos in the mirror of my outfit! :( I will take more photos later on.

Selfies in the dress. I wore my Ariel wig for this outfit because I thought it would suit it best :-)

This is the second item I received. I think this is a nightdress but not 100% sure. I picked this one out because it looks really cute and I like how it is vintage looking. I like the material and the flow of this dress. It's also really comfy and fits perfectly. It goes down to my knees but unfortunately, I couldn't get a good photo of this either ><

This is the last item from himi I got~! I choose this Horror Manga Jacket because I really liked the way it looked and I love the print! When I got it, I didn't expect it to be as thin as it is, but I can still use it for a rain jacket of some sort. The print is really nice and clear and it has a hood and front pocket.

Overall, I'm very happy once again with Himi! It's becoming one of my favourite places to shop at! It has such a wide variety of items and fashion!

The shipping is very good as well. I'm pleased with customer service and packaging!

If you shop at himi remember to use my code "eikkibunny" ! :)

Thank you all for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day !



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Both of the dresses are so so cute! I love how vintagey the 2nd one looks- it's like a vintage nightgown ^_^
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This creepy jacket is the best in the world *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't with Himi Fashion clothing... TT//-//TT

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter