☆ Review: Kokopie Shop + Lolita Kawaii Shoes Outfit post

8:41 AM

Hello ! I have been pretty busy with things lately, and I have let my review posts build up ;A;; Last night I finally finished photos for this review, so I hope you enjoy!

I have been contacted by both these lovely stores for a sponsor! I put together an outfit incorporating both stores, so I wanted to do the reviews together so I can use my photos! Links will be below ;

[ Kokopie Shop ]

[ Lolita_Kawaii Shoes ]

I believe you can use my code "eikkibunny" at the checkout for a discount~

KOKOPIE SHOP

Kokopie shop sells a variety of cute clothing and accessories! They're perfect for daily wear! I believe they design their own t shirts as well! :^)

This is what my item was shipped in! It took about 4 weeks for it to arrive - Standard Shipping

I don't know why, but I never took a photo of this by itself? Just of it on me??

This is the shirt I received! I think it's a size medium, and it's plenty big on me! The print is nice and clear, and I had no troubles with it at all!

Here are some selfies wearing the shirt~

I love the design! It's so cute! They also included a Kokopie shop water mark so I think they made it themselves?

Lolita_Kawaii Shoes

This shop sells a wide variety of clothing, lolita dresses and accessories.

My package was shipped in a bubble wrap shipping envelope, and took about 5 weeks to arrive.

I chose to get a cute bag and some light transparent socks! :)

The bag was packaged nicely to help keep it in good shape! The straps had an elastic around them, and it had a tag for the store on it.

Some more photos of the bag. It's really good quality, and I've been using it all the time! I bring it everywhere and it carries everything I need. It has a lot of little pockets inside as well! The design on the bag is like a badge so the print won't wear away.

Outfit photos with the bag, socks and t shirt! :)

Thank you for reading my post! I wish you all a good day!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Everything you got is super cute! I love the t-shirt and the socks ^_^
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What uk size are you normally? Trying to figure out if any of their stuff will fit me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag! Also the whole store

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and specially the bags. I also love t-shirts show in the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter