☆ Review: Kokopie Shop

7:40 AM

Hello! I have a small review today from Kokopie shop!

[ Kokopie shop link here ]

My item from Kokopie shop took about a little over one month to arrive! It was shipped in this package.

I got this kitty top! It's like a regular t shirt, but it has lace and tulle on the bottom area with a few bows as well.

Here's some photos of me wearing the shirt! I will probably for sure take more, but I only had time to take these two for now !

The shirt is very comfortable and it fits really well! I had a bit of trouble trying to pair it with something to wear underneath though! What would you guys suggest ??

Thanks so much for reading my mini review! See you next time!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Aw that's such a cute shirt! ^.^
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is adorable~! <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute review! I think the shirt might look good with jean shorts, or white shorts~ Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so cute, ( ◕ ◡ ◕ ) ~ ♡
    i really like it

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter