☆ Review: Uniqso Cosplay wig - Dangan Ronpa - Chiaki Nanami

1:03 PM

Hey guys! How are you all today? ≧(´▽`)≦ Today I will be writing my review for a Nanami Chiaki wig from Uniqso! I used to really love Dangan ronpa, but I haven't really been into it much lately, but I had my Monomi jacket in my closet still, and I thought that I could try to costest Nanami in it!

My package from Uniqso arrived about one month after my order~ It was shipped with DHL. Inside the main package was my wigs packaged in a smaller envelope.

These are the wigs I ordered this month! ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨ I got a long red curly one for Mitsuru, and Nanami's wig! I will be writing a separate post for the other wig so make sure to check when it's posted!

This is what my Nanami wig looks like straight out of the wig bag. It has a hair net on it and paper inside to help keep the shape. The clips on the inside are for adjusting to your head size to make the wig more comfortable.

This is what the colour of the wig looks like It's very light /whitish compared to Nanami's hair colour. It looks a little off colour.

Here are some photos of me wearing the wig! I still have a few more, but I didn't get around to editing them yet ! The wig will need to be styled ! When I first put it on the bangs were as long as the rest of the wig, it's also a little on the shiny/thin side of the spectrum. The wig is heat resistant and can handle being ironed. Also, it was very very easy to style! The back of the wig was already flipped out, all I needed to do was cut the bangs and straighten them!

[ Nanami Chiaki Wig ]

[ Lenses ]

[ Jacket ]

[ Uniqso ]

[ Eyelashes ]

Use the code "eikkibunny" at the checkout for a discount + special gift !

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you enjoyed my review!! What's your favourite video game character? Comment below!

I have plenty of new reviews to write and work on so I hope you will stay and read them as well! See you next time~



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aw it's such a cute wig! I love the hoodie that you're wearing c:
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dangan Ronpa~! Your Nanami cosplay is adorable <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grey looks amazing on you!! I loved! *-* Someday i want to try a Uniqso's wig ^^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter