✿ OtakuMode Buys ✿

11:38 AM

Hello everyone~! How was everyone's summer? It's almost September again! Even though I am not going to school, this time of year always makes me feel a little anxious over schooling?

Also, just the overall feeling of the weather changing and stuff makes me a little sad.. I love fall and winter, but I also enjoy the summer, and we only really got a few weeks of summer this year ;A;

I wanted to share my recent OtakuMode buys~! From this summer! I have been meaning to write this for a while now, but I recently started playing League of Legends and it's already taking over my free time...

[ CLICK THIS LINK TO FIND MY FAVOURITE ITEMS ]

[ CLICK THIS LINK TO GET A 10% DISCOUNT ]

[ CLICK HERE TO GET $5 OFF BY JOINING WITH MY CODE ]

LIZ LISA RIB CUT COLLAR TOP

Ootori-sama Plushie + No Face Plushie

Gokigen Ferret Plushies (Flora)

Lucina Figma (Pre-Order)

Black Cat & White Cat Pair Mugs

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward (PS3)

K-On! 5th Anniversary Mouse Pads/Tsumugi Kotobuki

Remember to click the links above! Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a great day~!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Everything you got is so cute! I love the Liz Lisa blouse, the Studio Ghibli plushies, and the cat mugs~
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute oputfit, you look so beautiful always :3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter