☆ Review: Pinkicon - GEO Flower Rose Series

9:25 PM

Hi hi ! I'm writing a mini review for a pair of circle lenses from Pinkicon !

You can find the lenses here

My lenses took about 3 weeks for them to arrive. They arrived in a envelope, and included a free lens case!

These lenses have a rose design on them. I got them in blue, they're very dark though. The design shows up nicely and is very clear.

I wore these lenses for these photos ! I liked how they look dark with a hint of blue in them. They make my eyes enlarged and pop!

These lenses are very comfortable and I really like them !

Thanks for reading my mini review! See you!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These lenses look nice on you! Especially with that outfit ^_^ The design is very pretty from far away~
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is so beautiful too!
    You always look so good ; ; <3

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter