☆ Review: Uniqso - Dolly Eye Blytheye Pink (aka EOS Adult II Series) + Cosplay Wig - Cimdy Yuye - Jinx

7:02 PM

Hey everyone!! Tonight I'm going to be making a post on Jinx wig + lenses !

As you may know i'm new to League but obsessed currently~ You can add me ! I'm on NA servers and my name is Celirith !

[ Uniqso ]

[ Jinx Wig ]

[ Lenses ]

Use my code "eikkibunny" for a discount !

My wig arrived within two weeks of my order! It was shipped in standard shipping envelope and was in a wig bag~

The wig was basically pre styled! The front of the hair was styled to stand up like Jinx's does, and the bangs were all the proper length! I did straighten the bangs a little bit before I took photos though! The wig could handle the heat and all is good. The wig is extremely long ! It's perfect

I literally painted all of the tattoos on with my left hand right before these photos and washed it all off right after. They're a bit messy because I used real paint + left hand + not accurate, but I'm happy to have finally have costested a character that's a little crazy.

It was fun to try to do her makeup style as well~

Weeeell I'm going to end my post here! Thanks for reading! Make sure to check out my other social media accounts!

Bye bye!



If anyone has any questions/concerns or requests please leave a comment, email me at lapissss@msn.com, message me on facebook, or leave an ask on my tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cool wig! ^_^
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be as beautiful as you ;//////;

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how and with what did you painted the tattoos?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter