☆ Review: Tragic Beautiful - BAD HABITS DRESS + PYRO PET WHITE RABBIT HOPPA CANDLE

3:29 PM

Good evening ! Tonight I will be reviewing a dress and candle I got from Tragic Beautiful. You can find the item links below ;

[ Tragic Beautiful ]

[ Bad Habits Dress ]

[ Pyro Pet White Rabbit Hoppa Candle ]

My items arrived within 3 weeks of ordering ! They were packaged in a box, and came in perfect condition!

My dress fits perfectly! I got a size small and it's amazing quality. My bunny

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh wow I'm loving this look! I'm going to be Wednesday Addams for Halloween this year, and I can't wait to try this out! That candle looks so peculiar!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cosplay costume from www.cosjj.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Twitter